On 2 Jul 2020, NFCA extended their congratulations to Chambishi Project on their achievements in overfulfilling the targets for H1 this year despite of adverse impact from COVID-19, insufficient manpower, monsoon, and haulage system upgrading.
In the first half of 2020, Chambishi team maintained stable production and operation while fighting against COVID-19 epidemic. Output in H1 reached 754,400 tons, equivalent to 100.59% of half year target. After upgrading and reconstruction of new panels, monthly output reached up to 81,000 tons, breaking the monthly record.
This achievement is attributed to the great support from JCHX Headquarters, Overseas Division, and the Client, but most importantly it could not be possible without the unremitting efforts from all employees on site. Specifically, such success is believed to be depending on the effective implementation of following measures:
1. Emphasize safety management, maintain stable and safe working condition.
2. Strengthen technical support for safety production.
3. Use the power of role models to fan out the development of standardization.
4. Optimize equipment efficiency and realize “cost-reduction & benefit increasing”.
5. Raise the awareness of cost saving, continue to strengthen cost control in front-line operations.
6. Strictly guard against COVID-19 epidemic, ensure logistics service in a creative way.
The congratulatory letter from NFCA not only gave great encouragement to JCHX personnel on site, but also strengthen their confidence in completing annual target. Team on site shall forge ahead and achieve better records in H2 2020.